Thursday, May 13, 2010

Birthday Cake

I made one more card for this round of the Hero Arts challenge. I must say, I've felt like I've lost my mojo the past little while but I had so much fun making this card.


I started out with the DCWV Citrus 4x6 pad (blue and green papers) and stamped both Hero Arts Ledger and Special Day words on the green paper with Shabby Shutters Distress Ink. Added the Happy Birthday from Essential Messages and the cake from Celebrate All Day. After coloring (and stickling) the cake I went through my ribbons and was SO excited when I found one that matched perfectly with everything. LOVE when things come together like that. I was so happy with how it came together that I decided it was worthy of a 'Jane button.' ;)

More rain here today. :( Hubby is home though and the kids are playing nicely at the moment, so it's as good as sunshine. :) Have a great day, everyone, and thanks for stopping by. :)