Friday, May 28, 2010

Fun Friday

Our youngest 2 are visiting my in-laws at the farm for a couple of days so I thought I'd take the oldest 2 to Storybook Gardens for some FUN! Best part is that after posting about it on facebook a friend and her kidlets decided to join us! Whoo hoo! We need to get ready to go soon but I thought I'd post a birthday card I made for a 5 year old boy. My second son is going to his pirate-themed birthday party tomorrow and so I wanted to make a pirate-themed card. It took me just about the whole afternoon yesterday. Took me too long to get the water right and was time consuming to get all the little pieces together. I like how it turned out though. :)



All stamps are Hero Arts and the pirate ship is Silhouette design.

I was also just going through my google reader and when the Silhouette site popped up, I gasped. Right at the top of their blog post was another birthday card I made a few weeks ago. I guess on Fridays they are featuring projects from their flickr pool. What a nice surprise! :)

Hope you all have a fun Friday today! Hugs!

P.S. Just saw that Lisa Bearnson is giving away a Silhouette SD on her blog! Hope one of you wins it! :)