Sunday, July 11, 2010

Travel Cup

I bought my hubby a new Starbucks Travel Cup as part of his Father's Day present (one of the ones where you can insert your own pictures) and wanted his input as what pictures of the kids he wanted me to include. Right away he said he wanted pics of them flying with him (he has his private pilot's license). I thought that was a great idea and then the cup just sat there until Hero Arts announced their July contest theme: travel, food, and bookmaking. I thought this was the perfect opportunity to hit 2 out of 3 and get the cup done too. :)


Tip: I was having a really hard time inserting the finished page into the travel cup with all the cut outs and pics. I ended up putting the insert that came with it over my design to insert it and removed the insert after. That worked really well for me. :)


Hero Arts:
Cling Dots
Be Happy
Precious Baby Boy

Hero Arts for the Silhouette:
Clouds -  www.qksilhouette.com/sd/viewShape.aspx?id=6941
Airplane - www.qksilhouette.com/sd/viewShape.aspx?id=6941