Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm not adventurous....

I'm not a risk-taker... I don't like to spend money (unless it's craft related)... I like to keep me feet planted firmly on the ground.

Fortunately, my dear husband is quite the opposite and so ...

Last weekend he dragged me kicking and screaming (no lie) to Ottawa for his cousin's wedding. I have no problem what so ever with his cousin, the bride, or Ottawa. I do like to keep my feet planted on the ground though, remember? Steve prefers to have his head in the clouds...

Here was the view:

                                                (the Niagara Escarpment) 

                                                           (Toronto)

                                                         (Ontario Place)

                                             (me enjoying some turbulence)                                       

          (wedding reception, feet planted on the ground, my handsome man beside me)

                                             (Steve`s Uncle and Aunt`s place)
                                            
                 (Toronto`s Roger`s Stadium and the CN Tower, baseball game going on)

                                           (soccer game at the BMO stadium)

                                      (Our mode of transportation for the weekend)

Thanks hon, for forcing me to step out of my comfort zone once in a while. It was worth it. :)