Saturday, October 16, 2010

Scrappin' Saturday

Sometimes I feel guilty about all the cards I make. I do send them out to family and friends and make birthday/anniversary cards for all the members of our church on behalf of the church. I know that they are appreciated BUT... sometimes I still feel guilty because I feel like I should be doing more scrapbooking for my kids. So, when Libby tweeted that she was planning on posting a new layout on her blog once a week I thought it was a wonderful idea and told her so. She welcomed me to join her and so here we are! :) I hope this helps me to get at least one page done each week. ;)

You'll probably be seeing lots of layouts about my son Chris for a a while since his album is the one I'm currently working on. The kids all have their 1st year albums done and the 2nd ones are going to cover 1-5 years. I'm at 2 years with Chris's album.

Here's this week's page:

Fun times playing in the rain. :)

Thanks for looking and be sure to see what Libby has come up with!