Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm back!

edited to add: this will be my early posting of Scrapping Saturday... not sure I'll get another layout done this week. ;)


Hi all,
It been a while... but I'm back! :) Here's a layout I just finished for Jennifer McGuire's final Holiday Thinking Inking class and Hero Arts November Technique Challenge.



The main techniques I used: 1. Glossy Accents on my title 2. Inked and stamped on holly leaves before spraying with Perfect Pearls/ water 3. Stamped tree on Sticky Back Canvas and added embossing powder for snow.

HA:
Get Merry
Antique Flower Background
Old Letter Writing
Grenadine and Eggshell Layering Papers
Red Metallic Decor

HA shapes for the Silhouette:

Merry Christmas - www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/sd/viewShape.aspx?id=14086
Holly - www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/sd/viewShape.aspx?id=13852

Thanks for looking! Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends! :)