Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas!

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas! It's so easy for me to caught up in the busyness of the season and forget to really focus on what Christmas is truly about, the birth of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

I wanted to share a couple of my favourite Christmas songs... you know, the kind that make me tear up. ;) Amy Grant's 'Breath of Heaven' ALWAYS gets me....



...as does 'Ere zij God', the dutch version of 'Glory to God'. We use to sing this (in dutch) at church when I was growing up and in recent years when visiting my parents' church. There are very few dutch people at the church we go to now and I really do miss singing this...



Thanks for stopping by today and, again, Merry Christmas!