Monday, January 3, 2011

Lucy's Sketches: 1 & 2

Hi everyone,

Hope the new year is starting off well for you all. I've been pretty quiet lately, both here and while visiting other blogs. Just been in a reflective mood with the Christmas season and all and I'm trying to get my priorities straightened out and as a result I feel like I'm pulling back a bit and feeling kind of anti-social. Hopefully that will pass soon (the anti-social bit... not the priorities). ;)

Anyways, I'm here to share a couple of cards I've made for Lucy's week of sketches. I LOVE working with sketches as it takes away some the work of planning but I always feel like I'm cheating when I use them so I don't use them often. Thanks for giving me a reason to do so, Lucy. :)

Here's Lucy's first sketch:

Here's my take on it:

Here's Lucy's second sketch:

Here's my card:

I'm hoping I have a chance to play with the rest of the sketches too. Thanks so much for stopping by.