Thursday, January 20, 2011

Play Date Cafe and exciting news! :)

Hi everyone,
I finally decided to play along with one of the Play Date Cafe challenges. I LOVE color combo challenges so why don't I enter them?... (Good question, yes?)

Anyways, here's the inspiration:


 and here's my card:

All stamps are Hero Arts; patterned paper is My Mind's Eye; ribbon - Basic Grey; embossing powder - American Crafts;  


Oh... and I mentioned exciting news, right? One of my cards is published in Paper Craft's 'Stamp It'!!! My very first pub! I'm so excited! Found a copy while out shopping today and after I told my Mom she went out to 3 Wal-marts before finding one! Love you, Mom! :)


 Here's my card:

All stamps - Hero Arts; Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Inks; Patterned Paper - Basic Grey; Twin - Papertrey Ink;

Of course it looks better in print. ;) I'm assuming it's okay to post it as I've seen some others doing so. If not, somebody please let me know. :)

Ill be back in a couple of days to post the card I made for my son's 8th birthday. Can't believe he's going to be 8 already! Time sure flies...

Thanks for stopping by!