Friday, August 26, 2011

How can you 'Resist' Lily Pad Cards?

Like my title? I could 'resist'. Hee hee. Okay enough of the puns. :)

This week's Lily Pad Cards challenge is use the Resist stamping technique. :) We have a WONDERFUL sponsor this week too! Simon Says Stamp! Yay! I have to tell you, I just love their customer service and international shipping rates. They are top-notch! :)

Here's my card:


For my card I used the Springtime Silhouettes stamp set by Gina K. Designs, Out of Print patterned paper by Basic Grey, and Bloomers ribbon by Webster's Pages.

Instructions:
1.       Make notecard from cardstock.
2.       Cut patterned paper to size and distress edges with distresser.
3.       Clear emboss butterfly image at top and stamp sentiment at bottom.
4.       Using distress inks and ink blending tool apply color over butterfly image.
5.       Adhere panel to card and embellish with ribbon.

      Feel free to email me with any questions you may have. :) 

      I can't wait to see what the other designers have come up with over at Lily Pad Cards! Hop on over to take a look and get all the challenge details. 

      As always, thanks for stopping bye! :)