Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Simon Says Stamp! (Almost) All White challenge

Photobucket
Hi everyone,

I'm back with my second Simon Says Stamp! guest designer post. Boy am I having fun! :)

This week's challenge is to create a card using all white except for a colored image. Once again a great prize is up for grabs:
 

Here's my card:


Pretty self-explanatory, I think. If you do have any questions pop me an email. :)

Supplies used:
- Traditional Butterfly
- You're the Best
- Memories Black Dye Ink
- Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
- Barn Door Distress Ink
Sizzix Hexagon die


Please pop over to the Simon Says Stamp! Challenge Blog to see what all the wonderful designers have come up with and to get all the challenge details. Just click the blinkie below. :)


Photobucket


As always, thanks for stopping by!