Friday, September 23, 2011

Bring on the Bling!

Hi all!

I'm here today to share the card I made for this week's Lily Pad Cards blog challenge. I'm sad to say that this will be my last challenge with Lily Pad Cards. I've had lots of fun playing along with Deborah, Vicky and the rest of the wonderful design team. Thanks for everything ladies! I just felt it was time for me to hop off the pad since I'm homeschooling all 4 of our kids this year and wanted to keep other commitments to a minimum until I knew everything was running smoothly (which it is). :) Anyways, this week it's all about the bling! :) Our sponsor is none other than the wonderful Simon Says Stamp!

Here's my card:


I punched/ die cut the butterflies from black cardstock, adhered the bling and went around it all with Glossy Accents. For my background, I heat embossed the grid image in black, rubbed over it with Pumice Stone distress ink and spritzed with pearlized water. If you have any questions about the card feel free to send me an email. :)

Now please head over to the Lily Pad Cards blog to see what the designers have come up with and to get all the challenge details.

Thanks so much for stopping by.