Thursday, September 1, 2011

Scrapbook Stamping with Nichol Magouirk

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share today that the ultra-talented Nichol Magouirk has asked me to play along with this month's Scrapbook Stamping class over at Two Peas in a Bucket. This month's class is focused on incorporating stamping on non-paper products. Now it's been a few months since I've done a layout so I was kind of nervous about it... but also very excited to stamp on one of my favourite things: Sticky Back Canvas!

Here's my layout of my sweet boy (love him so much):


I cut 6 panels from Natural Sticky Back Canvas and stamped them with background stamps.I also die cut tags from the same canvas and stamped on them too. Oh, and I promise that 'orange' button is really RED. Not sure why it photographed off. Anyways, for all the details and a supply list look here.

Thanks again for stopping by! I appreciate it!