Friday, October 21, 2011

Paper Crafts Holiday Cards & More project

Hi everyone,

I'm back to a share a project of mine that's in the current issue of Holiday Cards & More by Paper Crafts. I'm still waiting (impatiently) for my copy to come in the mail as I have 5 projects in this one (a record for me)! :)

Anyways, here's the one I decided to share:


The case insert is made with Hero Arts and Papertrey Ink stamps, Echo Park and Papertrey Ink papers and my beloved Sizzix snowflake die. My initial thoughts for the CD itself were to use Staz-on ink with the Hero Arts snowflake stamps on a regular CD. I really wanted to use blue ink and only had white and black Staz-on. Going through our office supplies I came across some printable CDs and thought I'd give inking on one a try with regular (chalk) ink. It worked!

Hope you all have a great day and enjoyable weekend! My kids are at the in-laws today and I'm trying to take advantage of it and get a little touch up painting done around here.