Friday, November 18, 2011

Paper Crafts 365 Cards

Hi everyone,

Quick share this morning. I had 2 cards accepted for Paper Crafts 365 Cards and got my issue in the mail yesterday. This is such a fun issue with cards celebrating tradition and wacky holidays as well as sharing cards we tend to use on an everyday basis.

Here's one of my cards:


 I wanted to print some Fall pictures onto canvas and my sister-in-law is a great photographer so I asked her if she had any she could email me. Both this leaf picture and the pumpkins in the other card I have in this publication are photographed by her. Paper Crafts didn't include her name for the photo credit so I'm going to do it here. Thanks Erin Moerman for the great pics! :)

Hope everyone has a great day. The kids and I are off to visit my parents today.