Monday, November 14, 2011

quick share

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it's almost been 2 weeks since I've posted a card. I'm crazy busy working a on big project but should have that done in the next couple of days. :)

I thought I'd pop in real quick before I get back to work to share I card I made recently for the last Paper Crafts call. Unfortunately it didn't make the cut and so you get to see it here. ;)



I made this for the heat embossing category. I heat embossed a circle with 4 layers of embossing powder and pressed my stamp into it while still hot to give the look you see here. Stamps are both Hero Arts: 'Blooming Meadow' and 'Friends Are Treasures'. I had SO much fun heat embossing for this call. I had 4 cards picked up for that section alone and 2 more in other categories. My new record! :)

Okay, off to work. Lots of pop dots in my future.  Fortunately my kids like pop dotting little bumble bees. :)
Thanks for stopping by!