Friday, December 16, 2011

Busy, busy, busy...

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd pop in a say 'hi' this morning. I've been busy, busy, busy this past week working on a project that required me to make 6 cards from a couple of particular stamp sets that were mostly words and frames. Boy was I stretched (in a good way)... and realized just how much I LOVE my background stamps. ;)

Today I'm busy cleaning house, Christmas caroling with the kids at a nursing home this afternoon with our homeschool group, and getting food ready for TWO Christmas parties. I thought I'd take a short break and pop in to share a card I made last week for my husband's uncle. As some of you know, I've been sending him weekly cards for the past year and a bit as he's been battling cancer. I'm hoping to see him tomorrow at one of the parties and am so grateful for the amazing example he's been through everything.


I used a bunch of scraps for this one and it came together very quickly. Love when that happens. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!