Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My First Cover!

Hi everyone!

Popping in again. I'm excited to share a card I have in Paper Crafts special issue Practical Solutions for Paper Crafters. To be honest, when the call for this issue came out I wasn't really feeling it. I did manage to make 3 cards and was surprised when 2 got picked up. I was even more surprised and excited when I got an email informing me that one of my cards was going to be on the cover! I'm must admit...I was so wrong about this issue! It is AMAZING! So many clever ideas for both cards and storage solutions! LOVE the section on using household items on cards. So much brilliance!

The card I'm sharing today is part of the Do It Yourself  Embellishments section of the issue. Here it is (in front of the actual issue):


I used Echo Parks Victoria Gardens line, a Basic Grey brad, Jane Beljo's handmade button, and lots of Hero Arts embellishments and sentiment (from the Classic Messages set).

Okay...off to bed. It's been a LONG day. ;)
Thanks for stopping by!